If I had to pick just one home decor item that I can not live without, it would be throw pillows. They are kind of like the adult version of stuff animals. You can never have too many, am I right?!
Online Stores has definitely stepped up there pillow game and really there home decor in general. They have become one of my favourite places to find home decor. They have so many farmhouse/modern farmhouse styles that look gorgeous and are affordable.
I have put together a collection of the best neutral throw pillows I could find Online and I have to say I am OBSESSED. They are all so beautiful I had to stop myself from buying them all. Not only that, but they are very inexpensive and a few of them come as a set of two making it an even better deal.
Some of these neutral throw pillows are covers only. Which is great because it makes it very inexpensive to swap out your pillows once you have the inserts.
Not all pillow inserts are created equal. You want to make sure you get down inserts. This is going to give your pillow the look that you want and it makes the pillow chop-able and cozy. If you use a polyester insert it will be very stiff.
The Best Neutral Throw Pillows Available Online
1. Woven Nook Black and White Omni | Decorative Throw Pillow Covers Set of 2 20″ x 20″
2. Ojia Tribal Pillow Cover | Cream White 20″ x 20″
3. Woven Nook 100% Faux Leather | Decorative Throw Pillow Covers Set of 2 18″ x 18″
4. Booque Valley Plaid Pillow Cover | Soft Linen Feel 20″ x 20″
5. White Square Cotton Chenille Pillow| 18″ x 18″
6. Casual Striped Throw Pillow | Grey 17″ x 17″
7. Luxurious Cream Square Cotton Pillow with Tassels | 18″ x 18″
8. Grey Square Cotton Blend Pillow with Tassels | 18″ x 18″
9. Black & White Cream Woven Tufted Tassel Pillow Cover | 20″ x 20″
10. Thick Weave Cotton Black and Cream/Off White Demi | Throw Pillow Covers Set of 2 24″ x 24″
11. Beige Square Cotton Pillow with Corner Tassels | 18” x 18″
12. 100% Cotton Thick Woven Tassel Pom Pom Luca | Throw Pillow Covers Set of 2 18″ x 18″
I hope this was a great guide if you are in the market for some new throw pillows. Let me know which pillow was your favorite in the comments. Thanks for stopping by the blog!